With teams spread across continents and having to communicate in real-time, and many of the traditional ways of lobbying being tossed aside due to COVID-19 forced lockdowns, managing your stakeholders and upgrading your digital strategy to meet the moment has never been more important.
Successful corporate, external, and government affairs teams must digitally transform the way they anticipate, manage, and respond to public issues using technology.
In our recorded webinar, join FiscalNote and CQ Roll for a discussion on managing the evolving government and public affairs landscape through technology by building the team of tomorrow. Our panel of experts walk you through how to make the operational and infrastructure changes within your organization to deal with the next normal.
- Dr. John Pournoor, Global Head of Government Affairs COE, 3M
- Molly Guthrie, Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, Susan G. Komen
- Chelsea Raab, Managing Director of Enterprise Solutions, FiscalNote
- Marcel Halma, Vice President of Public Affairs & Government Relations, Nouryon
- Alan Hardacre, PhD, Director of Group Corporate Affairs, Imperial Brands PLC