Other than a worldwide push for shaking off the effects of the pandemic, global government relations teams and professionals are looking at the trends and public policy issues that will be front and center for 2021 and beyond.
High on that list are trade and tariffs, vaccinations, and the world’s economic recovery and reopening. But that’s all easier said than done.
With the global government relations space more connected and interdependent than ever, bold and innovative strategies to make sense of this complex new normal are needed.
Watch FiscalNote | CQ Roll Call's recorded webinar, where we cover how executives, their departments, and global government relations teams can anticipate, understand, and manage the state of global government relations in 2021.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- The emerging 2021 public policy trends that can impact your organization’s global footprint and where to find them
- How technology has shaped these trends and can be leveraged to turn trends into opportunities
- Insights from our panelists on their experiences managing global government risk
- Michael Kennedy, Vice President of Global Government Affairs, VMware
- Stacey Dion, Managing Director and Head of Global Government Affairs, The Carlyle Group
- Chelsea Raab, Managing Director, FiscalNote