Each year our data science team spends several months analyzing tens of thousands of advocacy campaigns and over a billion emails to bring you our annual Advocacy Benchmark Report—the only one of its kind.
But we don’t stop there. We use that data to create applicable steps you can use to improve your campaigns with better action and engagement rates.
Watch our recorded webinar to learn more about this year’s key findings and how you can use that data to improve your advocacy efforts.
- How to increase your action rates by up to 20 percent with one simple trick
- Multiple, easy ways to improve your open rates immediately
- The most popular times of day, days of the week, and months of the year to start campaigns
- Who, among state, federal, and local campaigns, has the best open and action rates
- Which industries perform best from the 50 we measured, and why
- Hasan Shah, Grassroots & Member Engagement, AdvaMed Advance
- Paul Ellender, Product Manager, VoterVoice
- Veronica Magan, Senior Manager, Content Strategy, FiscalNote
- Moderated by: Sherry Stanley Whitworth, Managing Director, FiscalNote