Congress has a lot to get done before the midterm elections, and this summer is crunch time to tie up loose ends on legislative priorities and cram in as much as possible in this last opportunity to address your pressing issues.
Join our live webinar on Thursday, June 23 at 11 a.m. ET to learn about what’s driving the policy agenda this summer, how government funding will come into play, and what the 117th Congress’ priorities are as the legislative calendar works against them.
Our panel of award-winning journalists from CQ and Roll Call will discuss:
- The top-priority issues Congress will address leading up to the midterm elections
- The likelihood of current bills on the table being passed and potential breakthrough issues to watch
- How the legislative agenda can impact the issues that matter to your organization
- Moderator: Jason Dick, Editor-in-Chief, CQ Roll Call
- Ariel Cohen, Health Care Reporter, CQ Roll Call
- Peter Cohn, Policy Editor, CQ Roll Call
- Kate Ackley, Senior Staff Writer, CQ Roll Call
All fields Required