Infrastructure revitalization has been a top campaign goal for politicians and special interest groups for years now. However, the American Society of Civil Engineers still gives the United States a D+ rating for its infrastructure.
Where's the policy to get America's roads, railways, bridges, and tunnels up to 2019 standards? Our webinar discusses the state of infrastructure with a panel of industry experts including:
- Matthew Chiller, VP of Federal Government Relations at Jacobs Engineering
- Zach Schafer, CEO at Infrastructure Week
- Tony Gnoffo, Senior Editor at CQ Roll Call
- Brian Pallasch, Managing Director of Government Relations and Infrastructure Initiatives at ASCE
- Lloyd Brown, Communications Director at AASHTO