Advocacy has always had its champion innovators, scraping by on low budgets and compensating with high levels of imagination and execution. But if the last year taught practitioners anything, it was how to be particularly creative in the face of a crisis.
From doubling advocate databases and conducting hugely successful virtual fly-ins, to using social media to mobilize supporters and capture lawmakers attention to change legislation, we’ve seen multiple clients turn what was an existential threat into their most productive year ever.
Tune into our recorded webinar, where we’ll look at some of the best campaigns of the last few years and discuss where digital advocacy is headed due to the recent events of the past 16 months.
- The most innovative campaigns of the past five years
- How to stay lean and mean on a budget
- Does creativity deliver, or are tried and tested methods best?
- The path for digital advocacy from here
- Esther Baruh, Director of Government Relations, National Association of Theatre Owners
- Brittany Abdool, Vice President of Social and Digital Media, SocialDriver