What if you had a crystal ball to foretell which legislation might be introduced at the state, federal, or global level?
It’s not as far-fetched as it seems.
Emerging issues tend to have been brewing quietly somewhere before arriving en masse. Luckily, there are tools and tricks that can help put them on your radar early to give you a step up on managing the policy that matters.
Tune into our recorded webinar, where our industry experts examine 2021 legislation trends, how those trends could influence what happens for the rest of the year, and the tools you can use to stay on top of it all.
- How to watch for and identify emerging policy trends
- Policy trends that are likely to increase, decrease, or stay the same
- The most common forms of legislation (healthcare, education, environment, etc.) that will likely be introduced for the remainder of 2021, and the tools to track them
- Tonya Saunders, Principal, Washington Premier Group
- Tommy Goodwin, VP of Government Affairs, Exhibitions and Conferences Alliance
- Stewart Verdery, CEO and Founder, Monument Advocacy
- Amber Fording, Data Analytics Manager, FiscalNote