The elections are over, but come inauguration day, the 117th Congress will bring a host of new challenges and opportunities for you and your organization. And while one of the first orders of business for new members might be battling for a good office on the Hill, for you and your team, the hard work of putting your issues at the top of their list has already begun.
Watch our recorded webinar for a discussion on what policy issues new (and returning) members may bring to the table next year, and how you can get right to work with the administration & the new Congress.
Our featured panel of experts will discuss:
- Key policy areas likely to emerge in the coming years
- Tips for building relationships with new legislators in a virtual world
- Best practices for maximizing your government relations strategy in 2021.
Our panelists include:
- Bruce Mehlman, Founder of Mehlman Castagnetti Rosen & Thomas, former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Technology Policy under President George W. Bush, and former General Counsel to the National Republican Congressional Committee
- Nicole Venable, Lobbyist with Invariant GR, former lead Democrat at The Bockorny Group, and former executive director of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s congressional and public affairs division
- Kate Ackley, Senior Staff Writer covering lobbying, campaign money, and big-picture political and policy trends with CQ Roll Call