Keeping up with the ever-evolving regulatory landscape is a challenge for even the most established industries, but for emerging markets, it’s often unchartered territory. With a change of administration and mounting pressure on Congress, states, and local jurisdictions to strengthen regulations, 2022 is going to be crucial for organizations still establishing their place in the economy.
Oftentimes if your product, idea, or technology is new, or changing rapidly, no legal framework yet applies. Or worse, there’s legislation or a regulation brewing that’s detrimental to your roadmap or advancement, and you aren’t even aware of it.
Watch our recorded webinar to hear from emerging market experts in fields such as cannabis, autonomous vehicles, the gig economy, and cybersecurity & data privacy. They discuss the regulatory challenges they’ve encountered and are expecting in the future, how to manage them, and their predictions for the coming year.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Practical ways to keep up with regulatory changes
- Regulatory changes to anticipate in 2022
- Best practices to be proactive about regulatory issues in emerging markets
- What emerging market trends mean for your organization
- Drew Bagley; VP & Counsel, Privacy and Cyber Policy, CrowdStrike
- Jonathan Miller; General Counsel, U.S. Hemp Roundtable
- Finch Fulton; Vice President of Policy and Strategy, Locomation
- Joshua Wilkenfeld; Director of Delivery & Emerging Technologies Regulatory, Uber
- Vlad Eidelman; Chief Scientist, FiscalNote