Real-Time Political Insight
Readers rely on Roll Call for around-the-clock updates on campaigns, politics, and the personalities in Congress and around Capitol Hill.
- 1.2M+ average Monthly Unique Visitors
- 1.7M+ average Monthly Sessions
- 2.1M+ average Monthly Page Views
- 97% of DC DMA users are more likely to visit RollCall.com than other political publications
Plus Six Daily and Weekly Newsletters
Morning Headlines | Afternoon Headlines | At the Races | Political Theater | News Alerts | FinTech | ESG
Deep Policy Analysis at Your Fingertips
CQ.com delivers essential information to policymakers and opinion leaders around the clock and throughout the legislation process.
- 74% of CQ.com users located in the DC area
- 15:02 average Session Duration (minutes)
- 3.38 pages Per Session
Plus seven daily and weekly newsletters
CQ Budget Tracker | CQ Daybook Extra | CQ on Defense Newsletter | CQ Healthbeat | CQ Morning Briefing | CQ Transcripts | CQ Tech
Roll Call Sponsored Content
Weekly and monthly sponsored content campaigns offering custom landing pages, native homepage and newsletter promotion, and social media opportunities.
- 4 minutes and 17 seconds average time on page
- $6.00 average cost per minute of engagement
- 9.17% click out rate from landing page to BMA's published report
Ready to get your message out?
Put your message in front of the most influential people in Washington.