With the C-Suite turning to advocacy & lobbying experts for their guidance over the last year, government relations has earned its “seat at the table.”
But the problem still remains: teams need to do more with fewer resources and greater expectations with the recent increase in lobbying and advocacy efforts.
How can teams do more with less, and still achieve the ever-increasing demands and goals that come with this newfound respect and responsibility?
Join FiscalNote, CQ Roll Call, and industry experts in this recorded webinar, where we discuss:
- Tips and tricks to help demonstrate your ROI as a government relations professional
- Modern issues management technologies that allow teams to do far greater work with smaller budgets than ever before
- Staffing your team for this new normal as we head into uncharted territory.
Our panelists included:
- Daniel Sepulveda, Vice President for Global Partnerships and Public Policy, Wiley
- Chuck Melley, Senior Vice President, Global Government Relations and Sustainability, Pearson
- Chelsea Raab, Managing Director, FiscalNote