Utilizing our proprietary first-party data and site visitor targeting*, we help our partners increase their messaging frequency by extending their media to our audience beyond our own site. You also have the option to layer in your own data, geo-targeting, and other demographics.
- Data Segments Include: Congress, Staffers, Government Employees
- Knowlegis Directory: Administration and Congressional staff
- CQ Roll Call Site Visitors
- CQ Product Subscribers: Associations, Agencies, Corporations, Lobbyists, Think-Tanks, Administration, and Congress
- Industry/job title data sourced from the top directories, as well as proprietary client lists, enabling you to reach Congress, Associations, Corporations, Think Tanks and Government Agencies.
*Other specialized targeting is available based on your campaign needs. (i.e. HHI, Political Contributors, Job Titles in Media, C-Level Executives, Political Influencers)
Where Do the Ads Appear?
We use RTB (real-time bidding) to put the right message in front of the right person at the right time. Nearly all websites make some of their inventory available on the exchange. We have access to nearly every network of sites. Sometimes we employ a white list, depending on campaign objectives. This allows us to control what sites the ad appears on.
Ready to get your message out?
Put your message in front of the most influential people in Washington.