If you’re a member of a small advocacy or government affairs team, you understand first-hand the unique obstacles in proving your worth and making a significant impact. Shrinking budgets and increased workloads make it hard to dedicate resources to demonstrating a strong ROI. A divided Congress, the slow legislative process, and concerns about layoffs add another layer of challenges for many teams.
So how can you ensure your team is viewed as a revenue generator instead of a cost center?
With the right strategies and tactics that empower small and medium-sized organizations, you can multiply the force of your team no matter the size. By turning challenges into opportunities, it’s possible to thrive in your role and quantify your team’s value to your organization.
Watch our recorded webinar to learn the secrets to thriving as a small team (or even a team of one!). Advocacy and government affairs professionals working on small teams share best practices to consolidate resources, expand your coverage, and cultivate strategic relationships to prove the value of your work.
Speakers will discuss:
- Practical tips to streamline your processes and maximize impact
- How to track and showcase the tangible returns on your team's efforts, leaving no doubt about the value you bring to the table
- Overcoming common hurdles small teams face, such as time constraints and budget limitations, to drive results
- Toni Johnson, Civic Engagement Director, Mississippi Black Women’s Roundtable
- Adjoa Kyerematen, Vice President of Public Affairs and Communications, National Minority Quality Forum
- Michaela Martin, Policy and Government Affairs Manager, First 5 Orange County
- Colleen Terry, Director of Grassroots Advocacy, Distilled Spirits Council