Episode 1: Which Election Races Will Decide the Majority?
Thursday, October 8th | 2:00 p.m. ET
Even Republicans don’t hold out much hope for winning back the House, but some seats are intensely competitive.
Senate races are also tightening and the battle for control could go well past November if the special Georgia election ends with a two-party finale in January. We’ll take you through what to know about races from Alaska to Florida, and from Southern California to Maine.
Join FiscalNote and CQ Roll Call for an exclusive discussion on all the potential outcomes. Our newsroom experts will lay out what’s likely to happen in the first 15 minutes, followed by a 10-15 minute question and answer session from the audience. Now is your chance to directly ask the experts!
Space is limited, so please RSVP now to save your spot.
Additional Series Details:
Our CQ Roll Call experts will be providing this exclusive coverage as part of a three-part weekly webinar series:
- October 8: Which Election Races Will Decide the Majority?
- October 15: After the 2020 Elections: What to Expect in 2021
- October 22: The Home Stretch with Nathan Gonzales
By registering for any session of this series, you’ll be automatically granted access to each of the three live sessions, as well as receive recordings following each event.
- Herb Jackson, Political Editor, CQ Roll Call
- Stephanie Akin, Politics Reporter, CQ Roll Call
- Bridget Bowman, Politics Reporter, CQ Roll Call
- Kate Ackley, Senior Staff Writer and Reporter, CQ Roll Call