As COVID-19 continues to define 2020, the healthcare industry has been at the frontlines fighting Coronavirus and leading the recovery strategy. Despite many parts of the world beginning to see decreases in COVID-19 spikes and plateauing rates of new infections, the work is still far from done. Where do we go from here?
Join FiscalNote and CQ Roll Call for a deep dive into the public policy issues that have come forth as a result of COVID-19. In this webinar recording, you'll hear directly from experts on what the next steps in recovery will look like for the healthcare industry.
Our panelists included:
- Eliot Fishman, Senior Director of Policy, Families USA
- Shawn Martin, Senior Vice President of Advocacy, Practice Advancement and Policy, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Tom DiLenge, President of Advocacy, Law & Public Policy Division, Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Jim Kaufman, Vice President of Public Policy, Children's Hospital Association
- Rebecca Adams, Healthcare Editor, CQ Roll Call