Tracking key issues in regulations and legislation in the thousands of local governments around the U.S. can be tough, but as more and more decisions are made at municipal and county levels it’s essential for mitigating risk, seizing opportunity, and beating the competition.
When you stay on top of local policy discussions and changes, you have a chance to educate and shape the policy environment your business, organization, or members operate in.
Watch our recorded webinar to learn from experts in local legislation and regulations about what to expect in the next year and how it can help your organization thrive.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- How to make local government tracking part of your strategy
- How to mitigate risk and gain competitive intelligence through local government monitoring
- Tips and best practices for following local government for the next six months
- Easy, actionable steps to grow your business with civic intelligence
- Melissa Horn, State & Local Policy Representative, National Association of Realtors
- Spencer Gross, Vice President of Government Affairs, High Bridge Consulting
- Tina Javid, Regional Affairs Manager, Southern California Gas Company
- Taralinda Willis, Managing Director, Curate