Most regulatory decisions across the U.S. are already made at municipal and county government levels, and that is set to increase even more. A third of participants in our 2022 State of Government Affairs Industry Survey expect local governments to shape the landscape for their industries in the next five years.
To stay ahead of the potentially costly issues and opportunities that might be brewing, local monitoring has become an essential part of any government affairs strategy. But manually sifting through minutes and agendas from thousands of municipalities and picking out the trends and important pieces to stay on top of discussions in every city and county is almost impossible.
Watch our recorded webinar to learn the trends, tactics, and best practices from experts who are successfully tracking local legislation and regulations as part of their government affairs strategy.
Experts will discuss:
- Issues currently bubbling up at the local level your government affairs team should know about
- How to mitigate risk and gain competitive intelligence by monitoring local governments
- Best practices to effectively monitor and incorporate local government into your government affairs strategy
- How to develop relationships at the local level and open doors for your organization
- Carmel Sella, Senior Vice President and Senior Director of Local Government Relations, Wells Fargo
- Catherine Rollins, Manager of Local Policy, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Moderator: Taralinda Willis, GM of Public Policy and Issues Management, FiscalNote