Webinar: The New Normal – The Future of Government and Public Affairs
Wednesday, June 10
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
The current pandemic has dramatically impacted how lobbyists and advocacy professionals do their day-to-day jobs, from canceled face-to-face meetings, fundraisers and events, to the inability to get lawmakers’ attention on anything but coronavirus.
But some of these changes have actually driven creativity and entrepreneurship in a space not always associated with it.
Public affairs now has a seat at the decision table like never before. Lobbyists and advocacy pros are going virtual for relationship building, fueling their PACs, and holding events. Overall, the industry is embracing technology to help with its job in ways it sometimes resisted.
On June 10th, we hosted a webinar with innovative government relations experts to discuss this new brand of public affairs – and how to capitalize on it.
Our panelists include:
- Chris Massey, Head of Global Government Relations & Public Affairs, Chime
- Michael Drobac, Senior Advisor, McGuireWoods
- Chris Lepore, Vice President of U.S. State Government Affairs, Johnson & Johnson
- Sherry Whitworth, Managing Director of Public Affairs and Advocacy, FiscalNote
- Shari Dexter, Director of Political Action, American Hospital Association