Webinar: Projected Outcomes of the 2020 Elections and Impacts on the Market
FiscalNote Markets is excited to host a conversation on the Projected Outcomes of the 2020 Elections and Impacts on the Market.
Join the FiscalNote Markets analyst team at a webinar on Thursday, September 10 at 2:00 p.m. ET. We will discuss:
- The latest polls and macro political trends driven by politicking on the campaign trail.
- What we would expect for the first 100 days under either a new Biden Administration or second-term Trump Administration under various Congressional scenarios.
- A deep dive into our outlooks for the economic and policy sectors we cover, including: energy and utilities, TMT, tax and infrastructure, and tobacco and cannabis.
Register today to join the discussion.
About FiscalNote Markets
Stefanie Miller and Katie Bays founded their firm Sandhill Strategy in 2019 to provide institutional investors with predictive, rigorous, and unbiased regulatory and political risk analysis. In 2020, Sandhill joined forces with the world-class team at FiscalNote to become FiscalNote Markets and began growing their team.
FiscalNote Markets’ industry-leading platform and best-in-class analysis allows investors to follow and anticipate regulatory and political changes at this crucial time.
The FiscalNote Markets analyst team includes:
- Katie Bays, who covers the regulatory risks faced by electric utilities, midstream and LNG companies, and upstream oil and gas producers.
- Stefanie Miller, who covers election politics, fiscal policy, trade, tobacco, and cannabis.
- Nils Tracy, the newest addition to the team, who provides TMT coverage, including the policy risk facing the software, hardware, wireless, wireline, and media sectors.
FiscalNote Markets is provided by Sandhill Strategy LLC, an investment adviser registered with the District of Columbia. Click here for full disclosures.