Webinar: How to Make 2022 Your Most Successful Advocacy Year Yet
This year, more than ever, lawmakers in swing districts, those canvassing for new seats, or just trying to get reelected and closer to their constituents and interest groups have their ears open to listening to you and your key issues. That makes 2022 a great time to build and strengthen relationships with your key legislators, as well as energize and mobilize your supporters to push your issues forward.
There are a myriad of opportunities for you to get momentum on your issues and have your organization’s mission represented by the elected officials who win this year’s midterms.
As we prepare for 2022, new workflows for digital advocacy have become the norm as organizations have shifted to a hybrid virtual/in-person environment while continuing to advocate for their members and clients.
Join our live webinar on Thursday, January 13 at 2 p.m. ET to hear from advocacy experts about the lessons they learned last year and the best practices and tools they’re bringing into 2022.
In this webinar, experts will discuss:
- Advocacy trends for 2022
- Tools and resources to shape your strategy
- Best practices for advocacy in an election year
- Sherry Whitworth, Managing Director, Public Affairs and Advocacy, FiscalNote
- Kristin St. John, Deputy Director, National Grassroots Advocacy, National Association of Community Health Centers
- Steve Reynolds, Director of Advocacy Mobilization, World Vision
- Angela Lee, Manager of Advocacy Outreach and Engagement, Goodwill Industries International