Webinar: DEI and the Future of Public & Government Affairs
Wednesday, August 26
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
The calls to increase diversity, equity, and inclusion at every level of leadership across multiple organizations continues as social movements rise across the country. Government and public affairs organizations, a traditionally homogeneous industry, is also under pressure to address these concerns.
Join FiscalNote and CQ Roll Call on Wednesday, August 26th at 11 AM ET with a panel of industry leaders to discuss tangible, concrete, and actionable initiatives that government relations, grassroots advocacy, and public affairs professionals can take to address diversity, equity, and inclusion disparities and make their voices heard.
- Angela Lee, Manager of Advocacy Outreach and Engagement, Goodwill Industries International
- Cherie Wilson, Director of Federal Affairs, General Motors
- Collis Jones, Vice President of U.S. Public Affairs Policy & Strategy, John Deere
- Dana Weekes, Managing Director, Arnold & Porter
- Mary C. Curtis, columnist at Roll Call and award-winning journalist