On-Demand: Advocacy and Lobbying Best Practices during COVID-19
With shoe leather lobbying no longer an option right now, there are multiple ways advocacy pros in associations, nonprofits, and corporations can meet and educate lawmakers, and influence positive outcomes for their organizations.
While events, revenue, and fundraising departments are limited in what they can do during the shutdown, government relations has taken center stage in its role to help their organizations win. Those forces were particularly apparent during the recent stimulus bill negotiations.
This webinar recorded on Wednesday, April 15, shares actionable best practices you can use during the COVID-19 pandemic, straight from our panel of expert practitioners.
- Annie Russo, Senior Vice President, Government & Political Affairs, Airports Council International – North America
- Aaron Stetter, Executive Vice President of Policy & Political Operations, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Joshua Habursky, Head of Federal Affairs, Premium Cigar Association
- Ingrida Lusis, Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, American Nurses Association
- Kate Ackley, Senior Staff Writer, CQ Roll Call