On-Demand Webinar: Defense and the Federal Budget 2021
While partisanship in recent years has made crafting an annual federal budget an exhaustive tug-of-war, roughly one-fifth of that spending will likely again be apportioned for defense.
So what are the big issues expected to be addressed in defense spending this year?
This webinar discusses:
- Shifting spending patterns to meet emerging threats
- What will be added or cut by Congress this year?
- Will an election influence the executive branch and congressional decisions on defense?
- Does the prospect of a presidential change increase pressure to secure another big increase this year while it’s still more doable?
Watch FiscalNote and CQ Roll Call host a live panel discussion in downtown D.C. on the national defense budget on February 27.
- Congressman Steve Womack (AR-3)
- John Luddy, Vice President of National Security Policy, Aerospace Industries Association
- John Nichols, Partner, The Potomac Advocates
- John Donnelly, Senior National Security Reporter, CQ Roll Call